2.24.2010

LIST OF A CYNIC

On the heels of my recent post entitled "Feeble is as Feeble Reads", about one annoying woman's list of 53 things that get better with age, I was hard pressed to come up with a list of my own. Clearly, if she thinks 53 things get better with age, this woman is of feeble mind. I suppose it's subjective, but my assertion is that most things do not get better with age.

This is where the line between cynicism and realism blurs. For what it's worth, here's my list of 10 things (not 53) that may or may not, under optimal circumstances get better with age. If I've missed something and you can add to the list, I would seriously like to hear from you.

Tradition ~ The Sciences ~ Wine ~ Cheese ~ Scotch ~ A Stradivarius ~ Antiquities ~ Modern classics ~ Interest bearing savings ~ Odds of illness or death ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My WORD VERIFICATION setting is set to "NO" for your convenience. Please join me and turn yours off too & use "comment moderation" instead.