1. Wisdom ~ okay
2. Life stories ~ not necessarily
3. Emotional stability ~ uh huh
4. Body image ~ oy
5. Brain games
6. Vocabulary ~ I'm in agreement here, whew!
8. Problem-solving skills
9. Expert knowledge
13. Resilience - and the alternative would be....?
15. Common sense ~ come on, if you have it now, you probably had it when you were 20.
18. Muscle maturity ~ yeah, also teeth maturity, bone maturity, FLESH maturity, etc.
19. Sports training ~ what ever she's smoking, I want some
21. Sex ~ what ever she's injecting, I want some
22. Family ~ living or dead?
23. Grand kids
26. Fido and Fluffy ~ you mean PETS?
27. The love and appreciation of others
28. Cheese ~ okay, now we're talkin
29. Eggs ~ you mean before they're cracked?
31. Casseroles ~ huh?
32. Liquors ~ good one
34. Cooking skills
36. Fruit trees
37. Shade trees
38. Gardens and fields
39. Soil ~ aren't 36 thru 39 the same things?
40. Compost ~ wow, is this bitch reaching or what?
41. A bird's song ~ c o m e o n lady!
42. Antiques and collectibles
44. Real estate ~ this used to be true
45. Diversified investment portfolios
46. Money-saving perks ~ oh yeah? you mean senior discounts at the movies? LOL!
48. Sheets ~ jeeeez, is she serious here?
50. Classic cars and sports cars
51. Scrapbooking or photo album collections
52. Educational travel opportunities
53. Collection of mementos
Can't believe she missed the obvious. One of the things that really does USUALLY get better with age, but not ALWAYS... WINE!! So much for my patience. People like this need to be slapped. She sat at her computer and thought this stuff up and then published it for feeble minded people to read. Ugggggg... Okay, now I'm compelled to sit down and write a list of my own. One hundred and one things that make me want to strangle other people, perhaps? Watch for the post. In the interim, send me your thoughts on this. Am I the only one that needs a martini after reading such tripe? Help me out here, people.